This wire has a white overall jacket with Red and Black conductors typically used in DC (direct current) wire installations. The red wire is for positive runs and the black is for negative and the benefit of having both conductors in one cable is simplified installation where there are both positive and negative connections close by. The outer jacket can be removed to expose the leads on the ends of the wire and run them to separate locations.
- Finely stranded tinned copper conductor (Type III)
- Color coded PVC insulation (See chart for specifics per gauge)
- Temperature Range: -20C to 105C
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Resistant To: Acid, Alkalis, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Ozone, Moisture, Fungus
- Connecting equipment to switches, terminal blocks or busbars
- Lower amperage requirement devices
- Exceeds automotive SAE wiring requirements
- Also great for Tractor Trailers, Golf Cart, RV's and off road vehicles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.