8 AWG marine grade battery cable features flexible, tinned copper stranding which is ideal for your boat wiring needs. Our marine wire is made in the USA and meets ABYC and US Coast Guard specifications while UL listed as UL1426 Boat Cable. The maximum allowable amperage of single conductor 8 AWG marine grade battery cable is 80 amps outside of engine spaces and 68 amps inside the engine space.
- Finely stranded tinned copper conductor (Type III)
- Color coded PVC insulation (See chart for specifics per gauge)
- Temperature Range: -20C to 105C
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Resistant To: Acid, Alkalis, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Ozone, Moisture, Fungus
- Connecting battery or generator to switch, starter or ground
- Windlass, Inverter or any high amperage equipment
- Exceeds automotive SAE wiring requirements
- Also great for Tractor Trailers, Golf Cart, RV's and off road vehicles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.